Two videos in a week? I know I’m impressed with me too. Today I’m bringing y’all a tutorial on a warm, coppery eye with a pop of blue and green. Sounds funky right? It’s totally a little out of my comfort zone but the result was beautiful! Please check out my video and make sure to subscribe! ❤
Hey everyone! Long time no post. Things have been soooo crazy. But I have a new video for y’all. It’s my first impression of a few different things from Colourpop Cosmetics! I’m the last person to be jumping on this bandwagon, haha!
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the video and that you had a great holiday season!
Filed under Makeup, Reviews
AHHH THIS IS SO EXCITING! It’s my first month receiving the Ipsy bag and I am soooooooooo in love already! What did you guys get this month? What other subscription boxes do you have? Let me know!
Make sure you guys subscribe on YouTube so you know when I post new things! Sometimes I post on here a few days after I upload 🙂
Filed under Makeup, Reviews
Hey everyone! Sorry you didn’t hear from me last week, it was kind of a totally chaotic week. No bueno. But I’m back at it this week and I’m bringing you my top 5 favorite drug store products!
Let me know in the comments what your favorite drugstore products are! 🙂
Filed under Makeup, Reviews
Happy Sunday everyone! Hope your week was well. Mine was SOOOOOO crazy, oh geez. But now that things have wound down, I finally remembered I haven’t shared my new video with y’all! Here is my collective haul!
I did a collab with a friend on fall looks. Here’s mine. Can you say draaaaaaaama?
Hey guys! I just posted a video going through my night time skincare routine. I talk about all the products that help my skin be the best it can be regardless that its dry and sensitive, check it out!
I post weekly beauty videos, so subscribe for more! ❤
I just made a YouTube channel for hair and makeup. Here’s my first video! My review of the famous Morphe 35O palette! Check it out. Make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
Hi guys. Remember me?
It’s been about 4 months since I posted last. I know. Shame on me. I got so busy with school starting back and my jobs. But I’m back again! Something about fall really just kicks up my inspiration and creativity a notch.
Since I last posted a few very exciting things have happened. For one, my senior year of high school is in full swing now. I have the best teachers and the best classes and I’m honestly so in love with school this year. Where was all of this motivation to do good the past 3 years? Anyways. Everyone has started applying to colleges and being that I’m already on my final year of Cosmetology schooling I don’t have to worry about that! I am preparing for my State Board to get my license though. Ugh. It will be the death of me.
I also have been officially hired at the salon where I had my internship as an assistant! I start next week and I couldn’t be happier!
I’ve done hair and makeup for complete bridal parties for two weddings over the summer and that was definitely some experience under my belt that I am so happy I have!
So that’s about all. Be expecting more from me soon!
How have you guys been?? Let me know in the comments below!
I know. I’m literally the worst at sticking to a schedule. But in my defense I started a new job this week and my boyfriend came back from a summer seminar at the Naval Academy so we’ve been hanging out a lot too. But alas. I am here today with a post for you!
I am tiny. Literally can’t break 100 pounds half the time. But this doesn’t necessarily mean I’m healthy or in shape. So I am setting a goal of being healthier and more in shape and im taking steps to reach my goal and I’m going to share both with you today! Here are my 5 tips for becoming healthier and happier!
1. Start a gentle workout regime. You don’t wanna immediately go to the gym 5 days a week doing squats with 100 pounds. Working out at home is just fine and can work just as well! If you don’t really know where to start with working out which was my issue, I use an app now called PumpUp. It’s basically instagram for people who workout but it also can formulate workouts for your needs and depending on what machines and other equipment you have around. Start with very simple things and work your way up to more intense work outs. Orrrr. If you aren’t really a “workout” person, find times in your day when you can incorporate more activity like taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Or doing wall sits while looking through social media on your phone. (I do this one. It makes it time pass quicker.)
2. Plans a few meals a week to ensure those are healthy. I know it’s hard to plan perfect meals every moment of every day and eating some microwave dinner or pickjng up fast food might look like the best option sometimes which is totally fine! But find ways to encorperate healthier things into your diet. I would be lying if I said my family cooked every meal and I’m super healthy because it just isn’t the truth. So lately Ive been trying to push us a little bit to opt for cooking things rather than microwaving or picking things up. It happens only like twice a week but it makes a difference!
3. Don’t be hard on yourself. You are starting something you are new to. It’s gonna be a hard and you’re gonna slip up, mess up, forget, not try your hardest, whatever. Its. Okay. This is about loving yourself more. Focus on that. Don’t be hard on yourself if you don’t see results because they take time. Just focus on loving who you are in your current form.
4. Find inspiration. Staying inspired helps me stay motivated. This is where PumpUp comes into play again because I can see others workouts and results and strive to reach my goals too.
5. Have fun. You are far more likely to stick with it if you are having fun. Don’t be too serious and just relax. You’re working to become healthier which is a good thing, so be happy, smile, and have fun!
Check me out on Instagram and Twitter!